Would you like to be PUBLISHED through our peer-reviewed newsletter? We are now accepting submissions for the 4th issue, v3i1, of The Chapter, coming out this Fall 2011 semester!!
To give you ample time to complete your final papers and exams, we are accepting submissions until Friday, June 10. This deadline gives you a full month to refine your 15- or 75-page paper into a succinct article of 1 – 3 pages in length. Through the culmination of your diligent work, we hope the 4th issue of The Chapter newsletter continues the tradition of producing fascinating insights into the world of archives.
Please be sure to observe the following submission requirements before entering your work:
Submissions are now being accepted for the next issue of The Chapter. The newsletter welcomes a variety of submissions including articles, case studies, book reviews, and site visits related to the archival profession. Suggestions are always welcome. Please send submissions to SAAatQC@gmail.com.
Rules for Submission:
- All articles must be submitted in Microsoft Word (in 2003, 2007, or 2010 versions).
- Sources must be cited in APA style.
- Photographs (which are strongly encouraged!) must be cited.
- The SAA at QC reserves the right to edit any articles before publication. For any major revisions, the articles will be sent back to the author for review.
- The SAA at QC also reserves the right to refuse any articles that do not meet with the theme of The Chapter.
Again, the deadline for submissions is Friday, June 10. Submissions will be accepted at SAAatQC@gmail.com . Please be sure to include in the subject line “Article Submission Fall 2011″ and include your name in the body.
President 2010-2011, SAA at QC